V1.0.6 (18 SEPTEMBER 2020)
- [Added] SPA loading system (No hard refreshes anyomore)
- [Added] Ads system
- [Added] Affiliate system
- [Added] User wallet system
- [Added] User reporting system
- [Added] User block/unblock system
- [Added] Link OG data fetching system
- [Added] Media uploading progress bar system
- [Added] Emoji support to the chat system
- [Improved] Post-media preloaders
- [Improved] Post #htags displaying system
- [Improved] User follow suggestion system
- [Fixed] Issue with domains (www)
- [Fixed] Issue with link
Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund remain far apart in their valuation of Jadon Sancho as discussions over a summer switch continue.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side are hoping to make the 20-year-old their marquee signing at a time when, given the coronavirus pandemic’s impact, few other clubs can get near the Bundesliga club’s lofty asking price.
But United are not immune to the Covid-19 situation and Dortmund’s valuation of Sancho, widely-reported to be 120million euros (£106million), is a key sticking point.
Sources close to the Old Trafford giants have told the PA new
ow is a great time to get into altcoin trading with markets surging and insiders making insane profit. Below is a link for the most elite cryptocurrency push / pump group there is where members team up to
>>> push the price of coins over 100%! > earning 120%+ profit on a single call!
President $Donald #Trump criticized Dr. Deborah Birx in a Monday tweet after she warned the pandemic is "extraordinarily widespread" in the US.
While Trump and other top White House officials have publicly attacked Dr. Anthony Fauci, the tweet marked the first time Birx, the coordinator of the White House coronavirus task force, publicly drew Trump's ire.